Venturelab is most preferred company for Mergers & Acquisitions “M&A” in Education Vertical. We deal in institutional properties on Pan-India basis. We hold mandates for exclusive off-market deals of extremely reputed Schools, Colleges, Professional Institutes and Universities.
We possess track-record of successful closures. We have recently pursued society transfer based transaction of a newly set-up private university in prime location of National Capital Region. This has been acquired by one of our esteemed clients (A well-known educational group based in Uttar Pradesh). Deal Size is 92.5 Cr. Presently, we are on verge of a complete takeover deal in Himachal Pradesh.
The company has cast iron experience in M&A having worked for leading educational groups in India and abroad. We have a dedicated core team of experts selected for providing the requisite M&A services with the right mix of expertise and experience which ensure that our offerings possess highest quality.
Our core M&A Practice Group is assisted by experts from other related key areas such as employee benefits, environmental regulation, antitrust, intellectual property, real estate and tax. Experienced and competent staff with specialised knowledge and expertise support these professionals.
The firm advises its clients on all major aspects of M&A(as mentioned below) :
- Valuation analysis- Venturelab assists in estimating fair value of the educational enterprise and provide inputs and comments on pricing and valuation issues.
- Due Diligence– Venturelab counsels have conducted extensive Due Diligence, both from legal and financial perspectives, in order to ascertain the assets and liabilities of the target institution.
- Risk Analysis– Our counsels have varied experience in advising clients about the risks involved- legal, financial as well as commercial risks in the proposed transaction. This involves the ascertainment of any contingent liabilities, pending litigation, incomplete documentation or reporting, any pending commitments of the target institution not recorded in the books of accounts etc.
- Elimination of Risks – Consultants also have expertise in suggesting remedial measures and/or steps to rectify the shortfall or deficiencies on the part of the target institution, in complying with the statutory requirements.
- Negotiations – We assist with negotiations on pricing, deal structure and other terms of the Proposed Transaction.
- Documentation – Consultants at Venturelab have extensive experience in formulating, structuring and drafting the relatively complicated documentation involved in M&As.
- Permissions and Approvals – Venturelab advises its clients on the requisite approvals and permissions under the prevailing laws, and assists the clients in processing the same with the concerned bodies viz. AICTE, SCERT, INC, MCI, DCI, PCI, BCI, DGS, DEC, NCTE, NSDC, NAAC, NBA, UGC and MHRD.
- Tax Issues– Venturelab core M&A team also includes tax experts to advise the clients on tax planning and other related issues.
- Management Issues– Venturelab has varied experience in advising the clients on the method and extent of investment, methods of acquiring management control, representation on Board and management etc.