Accreditation and Approvals
Venturelab is here to assist schools, professional institutes and universities for obtaining necessary approvals from educational councils. Our company enjoys great relation with key ministerial departments and legislative authorities. We work closely with government organizations which regulate functioning of educational institutions in India.
We support schools in selection of Boards [CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations), IB (International Baccalaureate) and BC (British Columbia)].
We help institutes to gain affiliation with national universities. With our expert assistance, professional colleges can attain approvals from various regulatory bodies and can thereby avail multiple benefits of such associations. We provide exclusive Liaison services for:
- AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
- INC (Indian Nursing Council)
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- DCI (Dental Council of India)
- PCI (Pharmacy Council of India)
- CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)
- CCH (Central Council of Homeopathy)
- ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
- ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science Research)
- NCERT (National Council of Educational Research & Training)
- SCERT (State Council of Educational Research & Training)
- RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)
- BCI (Bar Council of India)
- DGS (Directorate General of Shipping)
- DEC (Distance Education Council)
- NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education)
- NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation)
- NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)
- NBA (National Board of Accreditation)
- MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development)
Our team takes complete care of procedures from report submission to inspections to final approvals.
The Company helps proposed universities to have statutory compliances and obtain permissions like – LOI & LOA. We possess expertise in UGC (University Grants Commission) Liaisoning [can manage processes required for attaining UGC recognition]. Additionally, we can also assist with AIU (Association of Indian Universities) membership procedures.