International University Representation
Indian Outbound Student Mobility has been on a constant rise and this is expected to continue over the foreseeable future. Diverse background and huge population of the country makes it important for foreign universities/institutions to have an in-market presence. In country offices enable the Institution/University to make decisions such as choosing potential partners, represent University at various education events and be an on-ground support for various activities held in the country.
- India is the second largest market after China with approx. 3,00,000 Indian students moving abroad for Higher Education every year
- Indian students spend approx. USD 6 to 7 Billion on higher education in foreign universities on an annual basis
- Choice of destination is highly influenced by visa policy and availability of post study work opportunities
- 70 percent of the Indian students studying abroad are enrolled for post graduate programmes
- Setting-up fully operational office in with modern facilities. Here we facilitate 24/7 phone and internet access, 24-hour power back up in order to operate the office in the event of a power failure and a CCTV monitoring system to prevent any unauthorized access to the office.
- Creating a “virtual library” to access proprietary information database from the cloud network (remotely with appropriate access security passwords). Developing systems to maintain repository of databases with details of education fairs and networking events. All business network contacts (major agents, counsellors etc.) are stored on a cloud-based CRM to facilitate access and continuity.
- Increasing student enrolment from India
- Managing relationship with existing agents and appointing new local recruitment agents in major cities
- Organising Student counsellor group meetings
- Conducting counsellor training sessions on regular intervals
- Briefing agents on University credentials, positioning and incentive programmes
- Focused business development activities to raise brand image of the University in India
- Marketing activities to cover big cities and other emerging geographical hot spots
- Optimize visibility on search engines
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy including social media optimization (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube etc.)
- Article submissions and social bookmarking
- Print media marketing through regular press releases
- To develop an exhaustive database of all the key universities, colleges and deemed universities in India
- To explore collaboration with individual universities/ colleges based on their existing model & gaps (holding regular on ground interaction and dialogue with them)
- To manage a master database of industry stakeholders and beneficiaries in India
- To develop and maintain links with industry with a view towards student work placements
- To Collaborate with foreign companies opening research & innovation centres through partnerships
We do monthly project update meetings to review milestones against pre-agreed deliverables. Things are executed in accordance with preferences and suggestions of the Client (Overseas University).